Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Wow

Last night I had no idea if I took meds or not.  I must have, as I finally, finally slept 12 hours.  I honestly don't feel super now but am attributing that to tired.  I can't beleive I slept through alarms and my cat turning on verbal narration on  my computer (grr).

I have to go see Dr.Brain here in just a little bit,and then this weekend is hopefully rest and get my space bar to work normally weekend. (stupid cat. She's adventure happy lately.  I have the cold air return vents off in 2 places from the painting. I heard this crazy noise the other day. It was the cat in the duct work.  All typos are courtesy of her as she's insistnet on helping here.).

I got an email yesterday that I have qualified for my company trip next spring.  3 days at a resort in Mexico,totally free including flight.  Too bad I'm quitting......

Anyway, I need to get ready for Dr.Brain.  I just don't want to-sooooooooooooo tired.........

No comments: