Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Yeek

I just fired my handyman.  He actually had the nerve to email that yes, he came on Saturday and my car was here but I wasn't home (I was sleeping.  However, I'm pretty sure I was awake when he came as my cat reacted).  He claims he took the papers but there wasn't a check in the mailbox.

Problems with this:
1)  There WAS a check in there. I very carefully put in there.
2)  He took the papers and didn't do the work.  Why????????
         2a)He may have been confused by not being home, but in that case you call me, you do the work anyway since I wasn't supposed to be home and everything needed was outside,
3)  My mom pointed out he may well have cashed the check, knows it hasn't cleared and therefore is hoping I"ll pay him again for the same job.  It's a good point since I'd assume he knows he's is finished here.
4)  There was too much protestation in the email.  I don't know was used 3 times in 4 sentences.
He does too know.

He also sent her an email that was a whole different story than mine, about how he got fired, doesn't understand why, must have been so good he threatened his boss, needs work desperately.  Well, I *know* why he got fired; he didn't show for his shift over the weekend, during the time he was busy stealing from me.  It's like he thinks we don't talk.

Ugh......

No comments: