Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, December 22, 2011

B asked a question today that I wanted to explain.  She was saying I seem depressed, not bipolar.  There are a few things going on.  One is that I am more depressed right now than usual.  I have more depression always.  The second is the type of bipolar that I have; I am both manic and depressed at any given time most of the time (I can be only at one plane).  Right now I'm depressed but have manic spells later at night.  Those seem to be responding to treatment but occur after I'm not able to use the computer here.  However for the purposes of treatment right now depression is the main issue.  Anxiety is anxiety but also sometimes anxiety is how mania expresses itself.  And in certain mood states I feel more like posting than in others.

Make sense?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, makes perfect sense - thanks for explaining.

I like the "responding to treatment" part of that message too :-)

Even though it is only 5:30 here, I am ready to go to sleep. I will "look in on you" when I wake up. Praying for another good night of rest for you.

May God Bless you and Keep you, Jen.

Becky