Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Sunday, December 04, 2011

Dr. Brain

OK, something new....Time to pray for Dr.  Brain.  Tomorrow (Monday) is her hopefully final surgery/treatment for breast cancer.  This is outpatient but she said anesthesia is hard for her so please pray that it goes perfectly, that the anesthesia is easy for her this time and that she has no pain.  I suspect that is a fear since the last surgery was considerably more painful than she expected.  She's waited a long time for this to all be over.

She's a special person and I hate that she has to go through any more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotcha. I will translate your message into prayer and agree with you for Dr. Brain's speedy healing, comfort, peace, safety. Remember that the Lord said "if two or three of you gather in My name and pray I will be so shocked I will show up."

Matthew 18:19-21
New King James Version

“Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.”

Anonymous said...

Jen - I've been reading but not writing. Busy times at the end of the semester. But, it doesn't mean you haven't been in my thoughts and prayers.
B.