Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

OK, so those who remembered the last time I was here there was a nurse who drove me nuts.  She is my nurse tonight.  Please pray that goes ok.

Otherwise we did have a group; unfortunately the topic rotation landed on the same one I did last time in this group.  But it was something.

Have I told you that my niece has pronounced herself a "toddler"?  I don't have a baby anymore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember.

How was today then, overall? Did you see the doctor (or did I miss that?) Do you feel that any progress was made?

Your niece a self-proclaimed "toddler"? Ha! That is funny. I've a feeling that Anne is one smart cookie.

Sorry to confuse you with the "anonymous" comments. Truthfully, I don't know WHY I post as B. This post will change that!

I hope you are doing something good-for-you this evening. I feel from the tone of your writing that you may be feeling a bit better. Yes?

Praying for a peaceful sleep, getting through the nasty nurse shift, and healing.

Becky
(formerly known as B.)