Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, December 01, 2011

Fun?

I am so tired today that I wound up deciding against even getting the mail.  I'm just going to see Dr. Mind and that's it and I wish I didn't know I needed to see him because I really don't want to move.

I also get to have some fun with this itchy head thing.  I joked about putting cortisone cream on my head; the dr. told me to do so, "like gel or mousse".  Can we tell the dr. is male?  :)  I am not anxious to try this experiment so after Dr. Mind I may stop at a pharmacy and see if I can find anything less likely to leave my head gicky for days afterward.

Basically I'm grumpy right now because I want to sleep and need to go see Dr. Mind.  Sleep is so much easier.  And it's been a long time since I said THAT.  I just didn't want to cancel because things have been so unsteady for so long and I need to check in.  Plus I am letting myself sleep a lot but trying to stay awake during this part of the day to prevent trouble sleeping at bedtime.  I also promised both drs. that I would try not to miss appointments for some time after the neurontin experience caused a lot of them.

I know I need to do labs.  I feel bad about that part.  I just can't tonight.  Too much waiting.  Too tired.  It will be easier Saturday after I see Dr. Brain because it will just be a break in the trip then.

15 minutes until time to go......

No comments: