Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

my poor doctors

I just had to email poor Dr. Body.  Why?  Because the dehydration from the toxicity caused dry skin.  It's a side effect that I was blaming on my thyroid even 12 hours before hitting the ER.  Well, that's under control, except for my head.  My scalp itches like well, I've never had chicken pox, but they say it is itchy...it's not dandruff, there aren't scales.  Just tons and tons of dry skin that I keep scratching, making my scalp sore but not stopping the itch.  I tried treating it with OTC dandruff shampoos and made it much worse.  Really hope he has something because if he doesn't I'm going to be forced to shave my head and cover it with cortisone cream or something.  I can't tell you how crazy itchy I am, only that it needs to stop.

And my med is about to say goodnight, consistent 100% with last night.  That is good as long as it works for real.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lots of good information. Thank you. Rest well if you can with the itching! It sounds more extreme than dry skin alone. I sure hope it isn't a side effect of your new meds.

More study awaits me tonight so I'll sign off.

xo Michal