Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Home!

This has been an interesting few days.  I'm exhausted and will share details sometime soon, but thankfully Dr. Brain's instincts were right again.  My hallucinations were neurological because I had significant lithium toxicity.  I was admitted to the medical hospital, had a really tough time getting meds that I REALLY needed, and spent most of the time asking for meds that were not being given properly (like Seroquel)/arguing that meds are important/etc.  It was bad.  I'm now cycling all over the place, a little from the lithium leaving my body, mostly from not getting Seroquel or sleep.  My anxiety levels are beyond belief.

But I'm having only rare auditory "hallucinations" (they are but they aren't), I'm drinking everything that will pour into my mouth and peeing like crazy (70 oz in one hour this morning), and Dr. Brain is way on top of this.  I think she's to call me tonight although I'm hazy on that and many other details.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So so happy to hear that you're home with a diagnosis! I have no doubt that equalibrium is on it's way. I thank the Lord once again for your team. I'm happy to hear that you're FLUSHING that stuff out of your system. Rest! Rest! Rest!

Whew! What a season.

Lord, thank you for using the great minds and hearts of Jen's doctors to crack through this challenge. Pour abundant blessings into Jen's life and restore her to balance. Thank you for all the medical marvels that You've used to help her. Please continue to bless the doctors who care so much. Break through the cycling and anxiety and bring dear Jen peace and deep rest.

I know Jen has purity of heart. Give her special favor. Please reveal Yourself to her in the midst of this crisis. Only You can make the rainbow, Lord. We depend on Your power to overcome the dark storm and protect her.

Matthew 5:8
Amplified Bible

Blessed (happy, enviably fortunate, and spiritually prosperous--possessing the happiness produced by the experience of God's favor and especially conditioned by the revelation of His grace, regardless of their outward conditions) are the pure in heart, for they shall see God!

Amen

Michal

Anonymous said...

So glad to know you're ok Jen!

As always, I join Michal in the beautiful prayer for you. Michal is a Blessing to me here so I cannot imagine how you must feel. Just know that when she writes a prayer for you, God hears it from me too.

Now, about that rainbow...

B.