Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, November 11, 2011

I was afraid of that

I haven't posted in a few days.  I wrote a post.  I tried to post it.  My computer crashed.  I forgot to see if it ever posted.  I haven't been up for much writing the last few days.  The exhaustion hit very, very hard and all I've wanted to do is sleep.  Dr. Mind tells me to sleep then.  So I am.  It feels very good although it also feels like I should be trying harder to get up.  But my body is making it very clear that it is trying to make up for some of the rest I haven't gotten in the last few months.  Tomorrow is Dr. Brain day and so I am going to have to be awake for more than 3 hours.  Oh well.  The point of  making Tuesday really intense was to see what happened.  What happened is that I used up the tiny amount of energy I had left.

So this post isn't much either but I remain so incredibly tired that I can't figure out what else to say.

No comments: