Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, November 28, 2011

Weird

I think either the antihistamine that has been doing such a nice job helping me sleep lately made me agitated last night.  It eventually did in the psych stay too.  I'm glad to see Dr. Brain today. I took a full extra 2 mg dose of klonopin at 1 and still couldn't sleep despite being sleepy. I finally took a sleeping pill at 2 and I think was asleep by 2:30.  Problem was the cat woke me at 7 and I could not get back to sleep.  All these "MUST DO" things kept me awake and so I slept an hour and a half on the phone taking care of student loan stuff, insurance stuff, hospital billing, and a part for my car that is preventing oil changes because Walmart stripped the screw using the wrong tool then lied.  I wrote the check for my car payment.  I checked in with disability about my check for last week.  Etc.  Eventually I got myself to relax enough to sleep and napped for a few hours.

So now I'm going into my trip to see Dr. Brain tired. This will change to mania eventually but I wish rested were an option.

Hoping for lots of great help today.

No comments: