Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

They helped

I will tell you more tomorrow because I didn't get home until after 11 and meds were 2 1/2 hours late and I need to seriously work on relaxing but Dr. Brain spent 2 hours with me and had re-read my garbled writting enough to get that I was saying I felt I needed a mood stabilizer before ltihium.  So we found a perfect choice that I then couldn't take because it is about the only thing on earth that interacts with Seroquel, so  I'm now the first patient she's had on a new antipsychotic (not approved yet for bipolar but desperate times).  Those hours helped me finally draw a picture for Dr. Mind that helped break down why I want to die.  And the Dr. Body wrote back about something minor and apparently he's dropping Dr. from his name now too.

I'm hoping to sleep both because of the new med and because that was a VERY long day.

More tomorrow.

No comments: