Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Waiting

My new med got me more consecutive sleep than I've had in a while.  Then it wore off and while I feel good to have rested I am back to being the anxiety queen.  This is in large part because I'm unsure what my work status is.  I had called in about COBRA costs as I thought I had been sent something telling me I'd be changed to COBRA.  But instead I'm still on regular status even though my leave ran out in Nov.  The tactful person said "you haven't even been "termed"" but which I assume she meant terminated.  So there are emails out to work asking if they know what is going on and also an email out asking if the need for another month off is going to be the end of me.  I don't know what I expect.  The news that I can't come back for a month can't be good. Yet I truly can't and can give proof that a lot is being done to find out what's going on and how to fix it.  I just need answers and while expecting them immediately or even today is a lot I am so tired of waiting for the other shoe to drop.

More later.  I think I said I'd tell you more about yesterday and I don't remember what I did say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got some help! It's no wonder you're anxious but I pray that peace and hope covers you. I'll check in later for news.

xo Michal