Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Continuing

The need to sleep almost all the time continues.  This is being considered a blessing and as I thought is the sleep pattern Dr. Brain has been wanting for several months.  So I'm on continues "sleep" orders and will be remaining home for 2 weeks more than planned, with everyone pretty sure that will take care of things.  I can't believe I'm much I'm sleeping.  It feels so good.  This is sleep that feels like something my body needs much deeper than rest; I think it is healing.  When this happens I always forget how totally my life will wrap around sleep for a while until the sleep really hits and then it is just everything.  I am so incredibly sleepy that pretty much nothing in the world seems worth it besides sleep.

Needless to say this is rather boring.  I do have something interesting from Dr. Brain about bipolar in general but I'm going to save it for when I am more coherent.

I hope this begins to back off soon, which will let me actually post thing instead of just writing them as I have been doing (I fall asleep and what I've written is invalid by the time I return).

For now, fighting to stay awake until meds.  I've been up a whole 3 hours although my nap was short today because of dementia cat.  Who I am sad about because she's had trouble getting into my bed because of arthritis and I have only picked up her and put her in bed when she clearly wanted up.  The last 2 days I decided enough of that, if she's going to be wild cat then I'm going to manually calm her.  turns out she's missed her time in the bed and behaves better if I do that.  It only took me several months to figure it out.

No comments: