Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Nervous

I planned for today to be hard and long to help test my abilities. Based on the fact that I should leave in 20 minutes and don't have clothes on and am still sleepy makes me think I am not there yet.  Saturday I see Dr. Brain for return to work discussion #204.  I'll know more by then but for now I am still fighting to sleep and anything in my schedule means being extremely tired later and I still can't get enough sleep unless I take lunesta and then I sleep too much.  I think that the next 3 nights I'm going to commit to using it and see what happens.

OK, 17 minutes left (flexible arrival time at least) so gotta run.

No comments: