Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanks

This has not been my favorite Thanksgiving and I don't feel particularly thankful for much right now given my very bad mood.  But i am thankful for each of you, for those who provide support in different ways each day and for those of you who read what I write and say nothing.  Knowing that people do read and therefore this has some place in the world makes it worth it even when people attack me days after surgery or when it feels like nobody in the whole world understands.  Because if you are reading I suspect you get it.  Maybe not all of it, but enough.  Not many people get me so that makes you very special.  Each and every one of you.

I will consider other things I'm thankful for when I am not feeling extremely nauseous yet again meaning I need to force a bunch of water down my throat.

No comments: