Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Today I found out that I'm here indefinitely, can't have more anxiety meds at the moment and a nurse accused me of putting a pill in my pocket and so I got searched, I heard "and where is it in your room?" ("my stomach?") and I'm sure my room was carefully searched instead of the usual brief sweep.  Fun stuff.

More later, gotta eat lunch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, for goodness sake - now, why would you put a pill in your pocket or in your room? Obviously, they don't know who they are dealing with and taking all precautions (no matter how "fun" they might be!)

Jen, they will soon discover that you are not someone who "fools around" with her meds, doctor's orders, or your health in general. I suppose it takes awhile to prove you are serious and trustworthy?

Did you have a decent group activity today? Have you met the new doctor yet?

I feel that for some reason I am supposed to say this: you don't seem bi-polar, you seem depressed. I don't hear you talking about feeling manic or cycling but rather very, very weary, sad, worried about getting better, with no energy. I am IN NO WAY trying to diagnose you (now, THAT is funny!) but like I said... I felt like I was supposed to tell you that.

Regardless, I do think you are improving because I hear some humor and a little sarcasm in your "voice" :-) and it makes me smile. I am hoping for a positive report later on if you feel like it.

I will be saying Michal's prayer for you several times again this evening. Gosh Michal, your prayers for Jen often bring tears to me - such a beautiful gift for prayer you have.

More later (if I don't fall asleep)

Becky