Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, December 15, 2011

I don't know what to do

I had originally planned to do a number of quick errands today:  return some things, get some food, buy some jeans that fit, get new pillows (I usually wind up folding my pillows when I sleep which does not do good things for them.  I buy lots of pillows.  I never know if buying cheap ones is better than more expensive.  The more expensive do last longer but I still ruin them faster than I should.  Nonetheless the most recent somewhat more expensive ones have lasted a while (4 months or so) so I'm going to repeat that.

The thing is that I was up until about 3, am quite tired even though when I did sleep it was soundly, and I still feel sick.  I really feel antsy though and want to leave desperately even though I know I don't have the tolerance.  So that means filling some time at home and I don't know what to do to stay busy.  I tried the logical step of sleeping but that didn't go anywhere.  I need to eat but have no interest.  It's a strange puzzle.

No comments: