Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Drugged (and why I hate holidays)

I seem to at least have gained control of what is happening. I have been taking enough anxiety med to stay pretty sedated. When I'm awake I've got manic symptoms, but forced sleep is good because it protects me from doing things that just help make me more manic.

I still don't have risperdal. I don't know if it was called in yet. I was so groggy I didn't make it to "safe to drive" until the pharmacy's short hours were over, and it was about that point that I realized they won't be open tomorrow. So I guess drugged is the way it will be a few more days.

Nonetheles, better than out of control.

No comments: