- Learned I need a higher dose. I slept more soundly than I have been, but still woke at least once and had a very hard time drifting off. I tried a really low dose to start though so this is not a surprise.
- Learned I am not deathly allergic. Always nice to know.
- Awakened to a query from work: where's the eval you did yesterday? Unfortunately the answer was "in my head, I forgot to write it down", so I had to go up and write it out.
- I had to get my mom to drive me because I'm so groggy. Hate that.
- Work made me feel like screaming "I'm on leave, ask someone else". Not at the thing I didn't do or anything to do with my company, but because I was jumped on with questions as soon as I walked in the door.
- Seroquel may possibily have some GI effects for me. Ick.
- Decided playing with my blog's appearance is fun and I may use this as the thing to do throughout the next few weeks. I never knew how easy the template thing was.
- Probably best of all, I am finally less agitated. So far the crying has not commenced either.
Sunday, September 16, 2007
One Seroquel down. Thus far I have: