Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Nothing pretty here

Today was a little more manageable. However, my mind is still going a million miles per hour and the only reason today was more manageable was that I had a lot on my plate that kept me from needing to be still. It was a fly through many evals day, which is the best thing for me on days when I'm flying because the interaction is automatic, the thinking is automatic for the most part, and there is less chance of the patient not cooperating or something requiring a lot of patience from me on day 1.

I got my meds changed to less antidepressant (scares me to death because that means essentially nothing will be there when this crashes, and all highs become lows in my history thus far) and no Risperdal because it wasn't working well and it WAS making me swell. Thing is I'm not sure about sleep. I think I'm going to throw in some Ativan.

The good news of the day is that I do have short term disability benefits right now. That is really, really good news. One less thing to worry about if needed.

I have yet another killer headache. Anyone ever had very high depakote levels and headaches? That seems like the logical source here, although certainly not the only possibility. I just know they really hurt. They are so weird because they will always be a specific area that includes the eye but they don't have a preference for either side like migraines do.

2 more days in the week.....

No comments: