Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Better day. Need more of these

Well, I made it through a whole day feeling a tad better. Some is hypomanic, some is just joy at any changes no matter what it might be. I probably jinxed the sleeping because I crashed at 8:30 and took a short nap. It's so hard because that is when my body seems wired to sleep. The problem is that it doesn't stay asleep at that time and I've deemed waking for the day at midnight even worse than not falling asleep until 4. That's probably a personal preference? So typically I force myself not to nap during the one period of time I am most sleepy. I'd think that would make me sleepier later, but it doesn't work.

Today I even read some. Not tons, but some. Better by far than I had been able to do. I am pretty sure I'm even following the story. Half the time lately as I read I realize I have no clue what the plot is. This book has been more simple than my last choice.

My biggest accomplishment was certainly my most recent. I made an actual list of what I need to pack tomorrow for vacation. I always pack this way, but at the moment making a list is a big effort. I'll still have my mom check it but I think it is complete.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your vacation. Hope it's restful and un-stressful.

:)

Just Me said...

Thanks. At this point restful is probably a stretch, but hopefully I'll at least be anxious elsewhere.