Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, October 05, 2007

Not much to say

Last night I increased my Seroquel dose yet again. I was emailing my psychiatrist at about 3 AM asking if it could be making me manic because I was wide awake. A shower and Ativan finally got me to sleep about 4 AM. This afternoon I let myself nap later that I should because I was so scarily tired. I'm certainly not sleepy now and that 90 minute nap isn't the reason.

I'm going on vacation (is it vacation when you aren't working?) next week. I'm kind of nervous about sitting still appropriately on the plane. I can't forget the man who was shot after having a bipolar attack on a plane.

That's all I've got for the moment.

No comments: