Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Not good

I have not slept in 2 days. I have dosed for 30 minutes or so, and I slept maybe 2 hours each night, but that's it. I don't feel manic, I just can't sleep. My mind won't shut up. Which is manic, but it's not racing thoughts so much as just thinking. It's entirely possible I'm starting nightmares when I start to fall asleep and waking from that. Whatever it is, it needs to stop.

I'm going to use ativan to knock myself out tonight. I'm hesitant to add more Seroquel without permission since this started with an increase in Seroquel. I must sleep; the risk of becoming very manic is far too high.

I'm scared. I didn't see this coming. It's almost like expressing my fears that this was possible caused it, which I know isn't really true.

I am also sooooooooo tired.

No comments: