Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, October 26, 2007

Dear Neighbor Kid

Memo: To the teenager/young adult neighbors in my small part of the world

Dear Teens:

There is a certain thrill that comes with the independent ability to drive. We have all felt this. Apparently it is a great deal of fun to rev your engine and take turns fast, with gravel flying and tires squealing. Playing music so loudly that my house, which is set apart from yours by a pretty good distance, actually shakes, well, I guess that's fun too. Somehow.

But please, GROW UP. I've been here 4 years. And for 4 years you've been making me jump, making me cover my oversensitive ears, making me hide in my own home.

I am so tired of you. I just yelled at you, but you can't hear me.

I'll never understand, so please just quit.

No comments: