Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Maybe not so good

I tried laying down for a bit somewhere around midnight, thinking that I'd at the very least get a little bit of rest. As this episode has become mixed I've been able to lay under my weighted blanket and get my sensory overload slowed a bit while my body is physically resting a little. In a way it feels cruel to let it physically rest knowing that this just gives it more to burn for tomorrow, but rest is also so good after these last weeks. So anyway, miracle of miracles I drifted off.

I woke up a little bit ago thinking "wow, I slept really soundly! I feel GREAT!!! I must have slept for hours!".

Then I looked at the clock. 2:13 AM

Words elude me.

No comments: