Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

New look yet again

As you may notice, the face of this blog changed yet again. This has a great deal to do with my not sleeping much at all last night and being pretty wound up today. I also wasn't thrilled with the bright sun pictured on that last theme; it was a little too much sensory input for me. After having struggled with that so much the other day that I had to cut and past an email into word and back into the email program because of a blinking ad, I decided others may struggle and I don't want to cause that.

Hopefully this is the look that will stay; I'm pretty happy with it. Still fine-tuning though. My links list is pretty messed up and I'm not finding the answer. I wish I was able to follow instructions enough to read my way out, but I'm not there yet. So put up with me now if you're in that messy list. I apologize.

No comments: