Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, October 15, 2007

It is defintely time to go home.  The mania was much more present today.  I have felt so irritable and have had racy thoughts etc. all day.  I barely managed to not cause arguments and just to generally be patient.  I need alone time.  I need time I can get into my blog.  I need my  bed, my house, my cats.  I need a dose increase.  It's just time to be home and I'm so glad I'll be there tomorrow at this time.
 
On the other hand I had a good experience today.  The year that things started really getting out of control for me I came to this same place for vacation.  I had begun having periods of agitation, depression and easily upset/easily hurt feelings about 3 months previously; here was where I felt very overwhelmed.  I had been having crazy mood swings for a few months and had been aware of it, but attributed it to depression, PMS, stress, whatever.  One day while we were here we went to a state park and did a nature tour thing.  I remember two things:  it was beautiful and something made me that burning hot manic mad.  I didn't know what to call it, but that was the first time I had been that sort of angry in public over something stupid.  I blamed it on several things, but it's always been a memory I held on to.  Today I went there again and got to form some happy memories.
 
I have a feeling that I'm in a for a few hard days here.  I think I made it through this vacation by pushing very hard and I'm done managing with the extra force.  I'm exhausted.  But I have many things to talk about, so I'll be really glad to be at my own computer tomorrow night.
 
Until then....


Boo! Scare away worms, viruses and so much more! Try Windows Live OneCare! Try now!

No comments: