Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Three-Two-One

There's a lot irritating about this stage of recovery from an episode. I feel better but am still far from well. I'm tired all the time and still not always sleeping very well. My daytime pill schedule is off and taking meds for anxiety during the day makes me very sleepy, but I need them. I am afraid to try to switch my daytime anxiety meds to Seroquel, even though that's allowed.

I've come up today with the top 3 irritating things. In short they are:

3)I keep setting fires. I really like my house and don't want to burn it down.
2) I insert the wrong word into what I'm saying. I don't always catch it and it makes written stuff seem ridiculous and spoken stuff hyseterical.
1) I start to do something and forget what I started to do 5 seconds later, before I've finished the first motion to do it. Then I have to backtrack and see if I can find the thing that triggered me to attempt to do whatever mystery thing I was trying.

No comments: