Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, October 19, 2007

Bland brain soup, please

My brain just decided to give me a good strong reminder that all is not well in chemical-land. I don't know what happened, I suppose it was some sort of hallucination except thatI was more aware than I should have been. Then it was a panic attack but I was positive my cat was killing my other cat, so panic was reasonable, except that the so-called "victim" was at the other end of the house...

Whatever, I'm less than thrilled. I'm actually still scared and this happened nearly an hour ago. My poor cat may never be the same again.

Tomorrow is the psychiatrist. Maybe she can explain.

No comments: