Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, October 27, 2007

WHY am I making decisions?

I just forced myself to drive to the nearest town to the pharmacy. Not easy with no energy and feeling sick. It's just a stupid old side effect, but I'm just not feeling great. I needed some OTC fiber supplement meds to help with my belly.

I got overwhelmed by options, as per usual. And I got home to find that I had purchased something with a supplement I can't take (risk of mania). I have no idea how I didn't see it. But I didn't, so now I have a useless bottle of fiber and will have to go back to town tomorrow.

So frustrating. Why can't anything be easy?

Also, WHY is football making me cry today? WHY???????

No comments: