Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Sunday, July 11, 2010

At least the panic attacks took a break

I am so extremely exhausted today I can't even describe it. I slept about 20 hours, on and off although mainly on. I'm sure some is that I was tired, and some is the new lithium dose. Regardless I'm forcing myself to stay awake for a few hours now. I can't believe how tired I am.

This is probably also the only way my body knows to give me a break for a while. While sleeping at least I can't think. I am so incredibly exhausted that if it weren't for knowing the baby is coming and I'll probably wind up with time off given my anticipated emotional reaction to this, I can't afford to take tomorrow off no matter how lousy I feel unless the baby decides to come on it's own in that time.

Too groggy to say more. Maybe later.


No comments: