Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Figures

I'm now googling "sewing machine repair" because something is going on that I can't seem to fix. I wish I could throw my hands up and go buy a new one, one with a few more features, but I can't afford it. I just bought the wii fit and I NEED that because I need exercise, but the sewing machine is secondary and hopefully easily fixed and yet I want it to work.

And since everything because major stress I'm also fighting a panic attack.

too much.......

1 comment:

Michal Ann said...

I want you to know that I was just praying for you and your sister and baby. You're such a good aunt already. You poured lots of love and consideration into many useful, thoughtful and cute items. Think of all the other things you've done to make room in your heart for this new life.

Your sewing machine is probably just a bit tired, too! I had trouble with my tub drain a few days ago. I prayed "God, I'm willing to do the work but please show me how and let me fix it. It would do me a world of good to handle it myself without a plumber or trying to find someone to help." I got out a quarter to use as a screwdriver, googled, learned, bent a wire coat hanger into a hook, got the loose thingy, fixed it and was able to put it back together. This little exercise was very therapeutic and I was full of thanks and praise.

I'm in awe of how much you're doing RIGHT. You're handling many many details of your life with great competence. The fact that you have much internal "noise" to conquer along the way makes you that much more amazing. My own anxieties and concerns feel overwhelming far too often so I empathize to the extent that I can. Again, know how much I admire you for hanging on and hanging in. Hold on to all that goodness.

I'll keep praying and checking in.

"I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow-not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below-indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:38, 39