Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, July 19, 2010

Fast

Gotta  get to sleep, but wanted to say that tomorrow at 12 pm is the big day.  Because of some interfamily politics I'm waiting until Wed. to go meet the little one.  But the time has finally come to know this child.  And I'm more ok about it than I thought, although tomorrow will be tough and I'm sure Wednesday will be as well.  However, I did notify Dr. brain that I think I"m depressed and the lithium boost has only been somewhat effective.  I'm thinking I need more of the lithium as I'm tolerating this much without any problems at all.  Perhaps my body finally has forgotten the toxicity.

Something tomorrow night for sure, although it may be a really long day between work and caring for pets in 2 homes with an horu drive between.  I'm tryign to figure out how to leave 2 days of food out for my cats and then I'll be here Thursday afternoon to feed them, but I don't know what will happen.

Too much to think about.  Including a smashed Christmas gift that arrived today, an expensive pillow that ripped open mysteriously, a really frustrating credit report incident (I'll explain that one later, it's really quite annoying).  And must sleep.  Now.

1 comment:

Michal Ann said...

Praying for safety and beauty in the debut of the little one! I will pray for you now.