Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Latest word

Baby in the morning! Still holding steady with a couple signs that the doctors don't like, but stable.

Which means I really won't get to see the baby for almost a full week, assuming she lets me then (I've been firmly told I can't come until told so simply because I joked about coming soon. So I have no idea when she'll allow me to come, which is a huge source of stress because this is so hard emotionally (even before the complications) and seeing the baby for the first time is the thing I dread the most and I want that part over with.
(And yes, I CAN make this about me even with all the hard stuff that goes along. I'm gifted I think).

No comments: