Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, July 26, 2010

The land of nod

I pretty much slept from Friday evening straight until about 5 yesterday, then was back to sleep about 10:30.  And I am STILL tired.  And my belly still hurts some, although much less than 2 days ago.  Unfortunately the major way to ensure comfort is to lay on my side in exactly the right position.  Oh well, I guess it will make the day go faster to have something to focus on?  Something like that?

My urine culture should, I think, be back today.  And that will let us know if something was still brewing in there after antibiotics.

It appears I've taken 2 antibiotic pills when I shouldn't have, or the pharmacy didn't give me 2 pills.  My guess is I took them while asleep and forgot.  Regardless I'm going to be done a day early somehow.  This could explain the nausea.  Except not, because I was nauseated before I touched the Cipro.

Better get ready for work.  I'm actually afraid of what is awaiting me there.......

No comments: