Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I hate to do this but....

I can't STAND the Chinese character spam.  And I'm not succeeding in dealing with it otherwise, so I'm going to moderate comments for a bit and see if I can't get it to go away.  Please do not take this personally unless you are the spammer, and if you are I think I hate you.

This is temporary and will be a pain because I don't get home to moderate until evening.  Yet it's important to my sanity that I get rid of the annoying people.

And since I woke up tired and in a bad mood (my cat insisted on eating at 2 AM).  I got a drink, fell asleep while drinking and woke when I spilled about 4 oz. of gatorade all over my bed and myself. Not fun.

And speaking of that I need to go  wash sheets.....

No comments: