Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Sunday, July 04, 2010

Ebay angst. And cinnamon

I did with the Wii Fit Plus/balance board I mentioned earlier, for about $30 less than retail. So that was a good deal. I bid on a regular Wii, but they had it set up so that if some invisible minimum wasn't met they didn't have to give the item to the highest bidder. I was the highest bidder, but I didn't meet the minimum so who knows if I'll get the console or not. If not, I'll have to bid again on another one. That's the fun that is ebay........

I have noticed that now that I'm eating anything again I'm gaining weight (shocking). Plus I'm exercising much less in the new job. So I am going back on the diet I was on prior to getting sick last summer and stopping eating. One of the things in that diet is that cinnamon helps control blood sugar levels, so I'm taking cinnamon supplements. Burping cinnamon is weird.....Beats fish oil burps, but weird.

No comments: