Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The hip bone's connected to the knee bone...

I don't remember that song in full, but that's enough.  The whole body is connected.  Important to remember.

Since getting sick I've wondered how this would affect my bipolar.  When it very first started I actually thought it was benzo withdrawal because I was at my mom's and forgot my meds and I'm on a high dose of klonopin and have been warned missing it can cause withdrawals.  Well, that theory didn't hold up.

However, it all comes together.  I'm so tired all the time and I'm sure that the antipsychotics and benzo at high doses probably have their role in the fatigue, although certainly not the major one.  The major part of the fatigue is that it goes with the illness.

But I finally found out how it's going to affect things.  First I had to cancel with Dr.Mind, or do a phone session which may be hard since my voice is very raspy and hard to understand.  We'll see how I'm feeling.  I don't have a lot to say, but we know from experience missing 2 weeks in a row is always bad.  So we'll see what we figure out.

The icky part for now is that I have not been good at taking my AM meds while sick.  I haven't worried about, thought about, or cared about them.  My AM meds are all meds I take because of problems the other meds cause.  Well, I'm finally paying for that.  I've not had any Nexium in a week and Seroquel for me means Nexium is a must.  So now I'm trying to calm down heartburn while not able to take anything fast acting because of interactions.  Maybe that will teach me.  Maybe not.

Anyway, time to try to get to sleep.  Again.  (Actually I only took 2 2 hour naps today. Big change).

No comments: