Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, November 29, 2010

Ok

I'm ok.  Just very, very, very extremely tired.  Depression and recovering from 3 weeks of being so sick are not the best combination.  I'm trying to get Dr Brain to do something but she's still not answering.  I am surprised b/c Dr. Mind was going to update her and that usually gets a response.

On the other hand I think I'm getting over the coughing.  Slowly but surely; I haven't gasped for breath in a few days and I seem to be off breathing treatments.

I'm also spending all my blogging time trying to place one stupid order on Petco.com.  It FINALLY went through, but I'm not kidding when I say that it quite likely took 15 attempts.  It better be worth it and I better not get 15 sets of dog collars.

I did find out today that I get Thursday off this week and next because I have to work all weekend.  That helped, as I was really concerned about my ability to work 12 days in a row and then go see Dr. Brain on the 13th day.  I am barely handling a regular schedule as is; I'm just tired and no wonder since I've done very little for a month now.

I got pulled over tonight.  Apparently I cut a sheriff off when I pulled onto the road?  I truly don't think I did, maybe it was closer than it should have been but it looked to me like he was in the other lane when I pulled out. But I am so tired I'm not reliable.  I only got a warning, which was nice of him.  I got the insurance cost for my new car today and let's say insurance shopping begins this weekend for a VERY good reason:  this new policy is EXTREMELY expensive.

Anyway, I need to work on sleep.  I have to finish an eval when I get up.  So much for starting off right with the not doing work in the mornings thing.  But this one is complex and I need to be able to think clearly to say everything right.  Plus, it's really all Petco's fault.:)

3 comments:

WinnyNinny PooPoo said...

Glad your breathing is better!

Hope you can rest better. Hoping your Thursday off will allow you to get caught up on sleep - that is if you aren't busy filling out return paperwork for 15 dog collars!

learp17 said...

I'm also glad to hear you are breathing better. That is a great thing! You have been through so much the past few weeks - I've been reading your posts and just trying to send good vibes. I hope you can spend some restorative time sleeping this week!

Michal Ann said...

Glad for the update. I can't type well cause I cut my finger badly. I butterflied it instead of going for stitches and taped two fingers to a popsicle stick so it doesn't move while healing. It's awkward but should have a happy ending.

Rest up, dear heart, and give yourself a lot of credit! You're impressive.

Our LORD, let Your worshipers
rejoice and be glad.
They love You for saving them,
so let them always say,
"The LORD is wonderful!"

I am poor and needy,
but, LORD God,
You care about me,
and You come to my rescue.
Please hurry and help.

Psalm 40: 16-17