Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sleep.overrated......

I got about 4 hours of sleep and  then woke up.  Better than none.

Have I been offensive with my whining and complaining the last few days when I should be talking about my happy vacation?  I ask because when I log in I'm told how many followers I have, and while people come and go 2 people left since last night which is an unusually high percentage of you.

I''m sorry if I have offended you.

1 comment:

WinnyNinny PooPoo said...

Nope not offended. Just worried about your lack of oxygen.

Wish there was a way that your world didn't rock up and down on you. A great vacation, then you crash when you get home....you have to be one tough lady!