Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Well

I just talked to work.  They want me off all week.  Which is fine as I was thinking working Friday might be a bit much.  They were so sweet about it, just said I've been working really hard and this happens.

I think I know what patient I caught this from.  I wasn't near the one we knew had this, but if one person has it in an area others do, and it is usually misdiagnosed.  I remembered suddenly last night this patient who was coughing her head off, but she had a pneumonia diagnosis so I figured it was that.  Now I think it she had pneumonia it was secondary to whooping cough.

I had to call in for meds for earache.  I don't know what earache is like exactly since I've not had it in forever and only once in my life, but I have 2 ears that don't feel so good.  The one thing about that is I'll finally get out of the house.

I can't believe 15 minutes on the phone exhausted me, but it did so I guess I'm outta here.

No comments: