Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, November 26, 2010

Weird. Yet I'll take it

I am so puzzled.  Yesterday I was so incredibly sick.  The fevers and coughing finally calmed some and I slept around midnight.  I slept all day except for when my mother woke up up while excited about shopping and kept asking questions.  But even that didn't wake me.  I did try to call Dr. Body's office but they were closed.

However, things were better.  Tired, but without fever, less coughing than usual, no drippy nose or sinus pressure, and the wheezing even was having probably the best day in weeks.  So I had a 24 hour cold?  Which made me feel that bad?  Makes no sense.  If it had been stomach issues I'd call it stress from being sad about the holiday, but it wasn't that.  Just plain old weird.

The only thing  new today was diarrhea which came out of nowhere.  Because of my meds I get diarrhea about once a year or less, but today I got surprised by it.  My stomach feels fine and my guess is that it's related to so much drainage,but yuck.  That can go with whooping cough but usually during the most sick period, not now.

I'm still worn out and intended to go to sleep early, but this entire thing has been bizarre.  Yet pleasantly better than I'd thought.

3 comments:

JourneyBeyondSurvival said...

I'm glad it was better than you thought. I hope that you will be feeling better physically soon so your mind can be at ease.

WinnyNinny PooPoo said...

Maybe you slept off the infection. sometimes you have to be able to rest! Glad you are feeling some better!!!

Michal Ann said...

Praying for you. Are you o.k.??