Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, November 12, 2010

I made this

Before I got sick, probably needless to say.....The picture is crummy but I'm pretty proud of it.  (And the shutter in the background is a touchy subject....don't ask!:)



More pictures to come later if I feel ok.  I forgot about my recent photo project and haven't even looked at the pics, but I have Appalachia on the go  for your viewing pleasure.

Right now I have to drive to work for 30 minutes, then I'm stopping at my mom's on the way back so she can help me scrub my car since that's outside of my abilities right now and tomorrow is the big trade-in day.  Hopefully I'll get to her house in time to nap a couple hours.

I have to go to the post-office and pharmacy on the way down so I suppose I should get moving.  I just don't want to.  (A theme I believe we'll be hearing frequenty for the next while.)

No comments: