Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, November 19, 2010

Oh.

So I know that I'm depressed and tired of not feeling well and that has a lot to do with my hours of crying last night.  But I did some quick experiments and there is a much bigger reason:  not only do I feel like I can't breathe when I'm laying down, I really can't.  I did some monitoring of my oxygen saturations and at one point they were down to 83% (should be 95, 90 is acceptable minimum, 83 is not good).  I also discovered that moving  lot of ways makes it much, much worse trying to breath, but that leaves me laying the direction where my sats drop the most.  So I have lots of stuff for my doctor to consider.  I also had absolutely no idea of how stressed I was about money, and I paid bills and I'm fine, should make it through this week without hitting the savings fine.  Ideally I can make it through next week too, but we'll see.

Basically I think I left all the stress behind and then came back and it all smacked me in the face.

I will try to put up my vacation stories later today.  I need to get ready for the doctor.

1 comment:

WinnyNinny PooPoo said...

You need to go to the ER with oxygen like that - not good - no wonder The Mind didn't want to cooperate!!! Not enough food for it to work!