Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Off to camp

Very quickly:  I own a Forester which came with more add-ons than I thought but without them seeming to affect the price.  (ie I got a very, very good deal).  I think they got the most basic model they could in, charged me base price for it and added what I wanted and charged for that.  Regardless, I love it.  I will love it more after I have time to read the manual today.

I'm off to camp soon.  I'm taking my computer so I'll probably write and then make a bunch of posts at once when I'm back.  Hopefully with great nature pictures.

Anyway, I need to start loading the car.  I'm feeling better but that kind of thing is still exhausting.

Have a good few days!

3 comments:

WinnyNinny PooPoo said...

Ahh new car (or SUV) smell!!!

Michal Ann said...

Good news! Thank you! I'll keep praying for you when I cough...I TRY to use my ailments and stuff as triggers to remember others. I'll be praying for joy and rest and peace at Camp Jen!!

Julia Roberts said...

Hope you rest!