Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Awake

Today I've had an actual awake period.  I also have had a little less pain medication.  I've not been out of bed,  but one step at a time.  I'm also ready for bed now (7:30) but am not due for pain meds for a while so am trying to either stay awake or nap.  I'm a little concerned about some signs of an infection; not sure what is happening.  Hard to identify abnormal in the midst of normal goop.  I do see Dr Body tomorrow so I can talk to him about it if necessary and if he thinks it's necessary I'll contact my surgeon.  Hopefully it's just part of the normal goop.

I was supposed to have Dr. Body, Dr. Lungs and Dr. Mind tomorrow.  I cancelled everyone but Dr. Body. I am simply not ready to be up that much yet.

Not much else to say. The last post took about 3 days to write and now I have nothing because all I have done is sleep, read, eat and watch part of a movie.

i do need to shift sheets over to the dryer; can't be without them the next time I spill something.

Very exciting day.

No comments: