Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Drugged

It's gonna be pretty quiet around here for a while I suspect.  I saw Dr. Body and as I had assumed was taken off work so that I can take vicodin every 6 hours around the clock.  I am therefore sleeping around 20 hours per day and the hours I am awake have a lot more to do with forcing myself to be awake for a little bit than anything else.  Even during my awake hours I can be pretty heavily affected by grogginess; I sent Dr. Brain an email today that had so little in it that made sense that  I'm amazed she got the meaning out of it. But the pain is much better and realistically I couldn't have handled another week of working in the pain I was in prior to the bladder spasms.  Those seem to be resolving and good riddance as well.  That was not a pleasant experience.

Not much else to say.  The end of my pain med break is near and so I will post again when I am awake again. Sometime.

No comments: