Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Truth

I don't know how to write this post.  I don't want to seem like I'm trying to make you all say things you don't mean or want to say, and I know this time of year is nuts for many people. And I'm whiny and focused on one non-interesting thing and therefore not very interesting.

But are you all out there?  This blog hasn't been so quiet in years.  If I'm being totally obnoxious and need to shut up, please say so (nicely).  I do not want to antagonize all of you and if I am, well this is your place too in a sense and I have no desire to come out of surgery and find no readers.

I'm concerned that somehow this is not going through feeds or something since the design update.  I think it has seriously been nearly a week since I got a comment and that's extremely odd.

I also do not want to make people feel they have to comment.  One thing I committed to when I started writing was that I would allow people as much anonymity as I wanted then, even if that meant that they were lurkers forever.  I want that to still be true, but mainly I want to make sure that when hit post things actually are posting.

So:
1) no pressure
2)  no apologies
3)are you getting this?

Thank you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just FYI, I just caught up on several of your posts. They all seem to be here. I, too, have wondered how many people are following your blog. I know I comment the most consistently.

Lots to pray for...Once again, I'm thankful for your excellent, caring team. Try to trust...

Sending gentle hugs....Michal

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading your blog on a regular basis. It helps me know that others are going through similar things. It gives me hope and encouragement.

Anne said...

I'm reading but I rarely comment. There have been quite a few posts recently so I think they're all ahowing up.

Anonymous said...

Jen - back from vacation and have not caught up with you yet... I will soon.
B.

Jean Grey said...

I'm reading but I don't comment a lot these days, I really don't know what to say. You are going through so much. I don't know how you do what you do. Somehow you just keep going.