Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, October 22, 2009

I probably know

I got an email after I was asleep explaining that Dr. Brain requested placement and didn't hear back as quickly as usual. I should be admitted on Monday, and I should know details today.

It is indescribably better to know this.

It also is a good sign of how badly my mind is working that I'm having trouble typing and spelling simple words. Of course yesterday I also left my car key in the door of my parked car all day while I was at work.

I remember once Dr. Mind wanted me to admit myself and I was refusing. I kept telling him I wasn't going to hurt myself. He pointed out that the way I was feeling and acting it was a matter of time before I accidentally hurt myself. I still refused, but now I see his point.

Just a few more days.......

No comments: