Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

As of today

Cranky Amy noted on my last post that I am/was able to write better (more clearly, less typos).  That's a good observation; my ability to write changes wildly with mania.  Dr. Brain tells me she can tell from a few words of an  email if I am  manic. In this case unfortunately I have shifted more toward depression.

I saw Dr. Mind today and he was concerned because it's obvious I feel lousy and after a week of so much medication we would hope for me. I know Dr. Brain was hopeful that this would be on it's way to over by now.  Not happening.

After I spent nearly 2 hours staring at a wall doing nothing I realized that it's time to try something different, because this isn't working and is making me miserable  as  well.  So that email has been sent and I know Dr.  Mind was going to send one too, so I'll wait until Friday and if I haven't heard anything I'll call again.  I hate doing that because I hate making her call me back but I can't live like this.  I don't want to start crying again so I'll leave it at I'm tired of losing out on things I want to do because of being  sick. Silly me, I thought the bipolar was stable enough that if I could  just get the physical stuff over I'd be fine.  This is precisely why I hate bipolar.

More when I have more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you're sick of being sick! It's discouraging to say the least. Thank God for your team and all the positive steps you always take even when you don't feel like it! Your strength is amazing. You're a beautiful woman, Jen and I'm so proud to know you!

Love, Michal

and p.s., I agree with Amy.